Wednesday, November 14, 2012

twenty-six

Hi there! I've been MIA the last few days, celebrating my 26th birthday! I made a delicious rhubarb & peach pie for myself instead of cake. I have yet to feel "old" on my birthday as the numbers go up, so that is either a good sign or I am slipping into delusion. This year I've decided to do a "26 before 27" type goal list (like Elsie, Elizabeth, and lots of my other favorite bloggers have done). My first goal is to have it written by Friday so I can share it with you (I won't count that as a goal on my list).

Anyway, I can't do a post without adding in some photos. My birthday excursion this year is going to the drive-in movie theater later this week! I am so excited. But, since that hasn't happened yet, I'm sharing some photos from my birthday last year. Dane & I went to Washington, DC to visit some of our best friends and see our alma mater play Maryland (GO IRISH!). I hadn't been there since my 7th grade field trip, so it was exciting to see the city with adult eyes.


Alright, now that we looked at last year's birthday, time to look forward to next year and make my list!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog! It's very cute! I noticed you mentioned a birthday recently, mine was this month also! Happy Be-lated birthday! I really like the idea of your "26 before 27"! I am into things like that, you've inspired a new idea for me :) Excited to be a regular, maybe we can follow each other!

    your new friend,
    Shio

    www.sweetnessaboos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete