Thursday, June 20, 2013

where the mountains meet the sea


Southern California may be praised for its gorgeous beaches and perfect weather, but let me tell you, the central coast is really something to see. We drove up PCH (the famous US Hwy 1) to Big Sur, and the rocky cliffs and lumbering mountains were unbelievably beautiful. I've said it before, and I'll say it again-- there are so. many. amazing. places. in the US. If you're planning any sort of road trip/ RV trip around the country, US Hwy 1 is absolutely necessary (and I have only seen a few hours stretch! I can't even imagine how amazing the views are in the PNW.)


Can you believe the colors? And I don't even own Photoshop, so these are just rudimentarily edited through my basic iPhoto setup.


It really feels like the edge of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment